M.A.L.A.C.H.I

M.A.L.A.C.H.I
October 11, 2019

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Raiders Of The Lost Art : Still Searching For Hip Hop (First Mixtape) 05-06

Me and Ron Matthews (Ron Rico) met through working at this cleaning gig that me, my cuzzo Traivon and my homeboy Tommy parents owned! Ron was Tommy Godbrother n My cuzzo knew Ron n told him I could rap! I was on some shit like why did u just tell him that cuz I wasn't serious about rapping forreal then at all LOL! So after this meeting months went by we were hit n miss on a couple occasions. Finally we got up he felt the lyrics i had in these notebooks that I use to write rhymes in! So i picked a couple of his beats n recorded a 4 track demo entitled Manifestdestiny! This shit to me at the time was great but it truly was horrible now in my opinion but im my worst critc anyway. What's crazy when Common "BE'' came out we went to Borders in DC for a Concert/CD signing I actually gave him a copy of it ,what was I thinking LOL! 2 song off of that made it to the mixtape we planned on making Manifestdestiny and So Much More To See:
First Demo Cd

This mixtape was some of my very first recording with Ron Rico! We were just get a feel of each other musically. Prior to this I never recorded professional LOL! What's funny I didn't even know the 16 bar format! Just had a lot of lines on sheets of notebook paper for real! It was a learning process so, Enjoy this it was beginning of Music in Me:

First Mixtape



Raiders Of The Lost Art

No comments:

Post a Comment